To make your first steps into kitesurfing fun, easy and challenging Peter Lynn built the Skim.
The Skim is a 3-line trainerkite that can easily be relaunched even from the water making it perfectly suitable for those body dragging
sessions to get used to controlling a kite while in the water.
As we believe anybody should be able to enjoy wind powered (water)sports the Skim offers an easy yet challenging learning
curve perfect for those important first steps into this exhilarating world.
Its superb flight characteristics and 3rd line safety make the Skim perfect to learn the basics in full control and confidence.
Colours of Skim Kites:
- Skim 2.8m – blue - white
- Skim 3.4m – blue - charcoal
- Skim 4.0m – blue - charcoal
The Skim is delivered as a complete package, containing:
- Skim water relaunchable kite
- Skim bag
- 3-line control bar with safety leash
- Dyneema® flying lines, 3x18m 150/100kg
- Trainer kite manual
- Yes, 3x18m Dyneema 150/100 kg / Controlbar incl. Safety-Leash
- Wind range
- 2 – 6 Bft