The new LaunchPad kite bag is our most versatile bag ever, built by pros for the demands of our work. And after 30 years in the kite biz we’ve learned a few things about traveling with kites.
Whether it’s a quick R&D session at our local field or a festival tour to the other side of the world this amazingly expandable bag keeps our gear safe and secure, with room for spare parts, linesets, tools and whatever else needs to come along for a flight.
- Dedicated pockets for 9 kites and 8 linsets, with capacity for 20+ kites fully loaded.
- Rolls up at full length, half length, or anything in between.
- Detachable ground cloth so you can go fast and light with just a few kites rolled in the exterior shell.
- Mesh pockets drain sand so you don’t bring home the beach.
- Rugged, padded outer shell protects your collection from the elements and airline baggage belts.
- Contoured, grippy shoulder strap for a comfortable carry.
- Fits odd-shaped items too, like soft kites and hoop winders.
- Zippered internal pouch for small items, accessible without unrolling the bag.
- Oversized buckles and premium webbing for long life.
- No dangling straps- strap ends hook in securely through the full capacity range.
- 119 / 170 x 97cm
- Sturdy Nylon
We will be glad to let you know as soon as the article is available again. Please enter your e-mail address for this purpose.