Straight from the start, the Zeekai shows incredible potential. In the lowest of winds, the Zeekai moves with uncanny speed. It has a direct feel and fast response that provides ease of control, but this kite was designed for experts. The unique versatility of Zeekai offers stability, racing speed, lift and frightening hangtime. Whatever the surface, Zeekai was built to dominate the pole position.
• Versatile performance for racing, freeriding and freestyle • Optimized shape and sail tension for maximum performance • Quick bar response • Super light materials • High AR shape that retains stability without sacrificing upwind performance • Impressive low wind performance with plenty of depower for higher speeds • Enormous lift on demand
1. Air Intakes Positioned for optimized inflation that results in a constant inner pressure of the wing.
2. Material Extremely durable and super light 20D rip stop material with a high tearing resistance. Perfect for hard use during the race and in the lightest of wind. The coating is water- and dirt repellent.
3. Bridle Ultra thin, spliced and sewn bridle lines reduce drag while increasing turning speed and handling responsiveness.
4. Shape Modern high-AR C-shape that combines racing speed with stability. Fast profile provides responsive maneuvers and boosting as high as you want.
De-Power Control Bar 55 cm Dyneema Line Set: Back Lines 2 x 22m 275 kp, Frontlines 2 x 22 m 300kp
Adjuster High quality clamcleat for ease of infinite adjustment.
Barstick Ergonomic bar grip with a polished stainless steel center hole and laser engraving. Material: Composite
Auto Positioning Chicken Loop Advanced magnetic chicken loop that is safe to release and uncomplicated to reassemble.
Stainless Steel Swivel Rust-free, super light self-untwisting swivel for maximum rotations.
Dyneema Lines High quality pre-stretched Dyneema lines with almost no elongation for a super direct feel. Sleeved and stitched ends with a maximum load of 300 kg.